Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's been LONG since...

Hi all,

it's been long since I last posted anything here. Guess i will try to keep it alive or else it will be dead. Anyways as for today no recommendations here. Just a personal post.

Been vexing over the past few days over the future path I would like to take. I have officially graduated from my polytechnic now I am just thinking through which path I would be taking. And there is so much institutes out there and options to consider and I am just unable to settle down with it. Afraid of walking down the wrong path. There is nth I fear more than regrets in life. Because you can't undo them and you have to carry on with it for the rest of life. I have never made with such an ordeal in life ever, all the while I have things planned out well just that this time I dunno why I can't make decisions for nuts.

And recently, haix money problem ar, have to really spend wisely nowadays. My basic expenditure has now increase to 500 and when i say basic expenditure it means payment that are compulsory to be made. Hmmmm.....I have got transportation, insurance, utilities, phone bills, dance fees to pay all these payments are choking me up. Haix hope everything goes fine....And my birthday is tml... But somehow I feel more vexing than ever, vexing till the point that i really couldn't be bothered with my birthday at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment