Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Not worth!

It has been a while since I last post! Okay shll do a super overdue post. But nvm as long as I posted something=). Okay went to kiseki located at somerset the heeren to try out their buffet dinner but sadly I was rather disappointed. The food was definitely worth up to the price for their buffet dinner. The food wasn't really that marvelous as I expected for the price they have quoted. 
this is what they call the jap omelette, taste weird! 

 the soup hmmmm not great.....just soup only.

at least the prawn and the crab are decent that is only what i find worth!



























This was edible and quite normal
the ramen tasted like maggi mee =( but the soup was ok
  the sushi was not really nice too. 
the grill stuff still not that bad but not awesome


 the tempura prawn still acceptable

This potato was also not bad just a lil oily
In the end I ate till I had no mood to take pictures =(. Conclusion: I don't think it is worth the money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment